Sunday 4 April 2010

Pat

I am off on my hols (jollies, trollies, whatever you fancy calling them) tomorrow to America on a road trip down the Pacific Coast High Way, which is very exciting!

We are starting off in San Francisco then making our way down to LA; from there we will be flying to Houston, where my Aunty, Uncle and cousin Amy live to then drive to Dallas, where my other cousin Matt is getting married to his lovely fiance Angela, so a big family reunion is on the cards and I can not wait!

I have had to therefore leave Lucy Jay for the next two weeks which has meant the past few days being busy making sure all the odds and ends are sorted with the printer and finishers, website designers, etc. However, I have had to rope my boyfriend Pat into helping me out to run a few errands and make a few calls for me next week, so next week he is the new Lucy Jay!

I intend to update my blog when I can on my trip with photographs, stories and everything else that may happen along the way... so speak to you on the flip side, or should I say the state side!

No comments:

Post a Comment