Wednesday 5 May 2010

PEACE AND LOVE!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week I have been super busy with so much stuff going on. This week I am London, Wirral, Wirral, London and anywhere else in between. I am looking to finish a lot of odd jobs this week regard to the admin side to Lucy Jay, so I am busy making sure I meet my deadline.

When it comes to things like press releases, making sure my books are up to date, sale or return invoices and line sheets I did feel quite out of my depth; I am a designer and did a degree in design so a lot of this initially just seemed like jargon to me, however I am lucky to have the support of Wirral Biz who can help me out with any of these problems and ensure that I am on the right track and I now understand everything I need to know... well for now!

My website only has a few more bits and pieces that need finishing off then it is perfect, so I pop up a link in here when it is done for you to check out. It is all looking really good which is exciting!

There was a protest in London on Saturday afternoon, I took some pictures, thought it was all quite interesting. I particularly like this guys customised jacket.. 'PEACE AND LOVE!'

And also, I have been a bit stressed out recently... do you think I have aged at all because of it? Maybe just a few lines here and there?!

1 comment: