Tuesday 1 June 2010

Amy

I have over the past few weeks been working on designs for a few new scarves, however more recently been focussing on the scarf I have called Amy. Initially I had quite a inspiration block, however slowly but surely getting out of that and starting to become happy with what I am creating.

I want to ensure that the design is different from what I have done up until now, however regoniseable of the Lucy Jay brand. I have a few twists and ideas I would like to add but will definitely need to do some experimenting. In the meanwhile I wanted to post a few pictures I have found along the way of my research that I have found inspiring and have helped me out along the way...








And also, this weekend The Monday Issue Blog had published an interview I did with them, have a read and thanks to Vanessa for that!

Me and my boyfriend also agreed to participate in a 53 mile bike ride in July, all for charity. It is from Liverpool to Chester and back, so we are going to have to don the ole lycra and get training! Ah! might need a new bike though, what do you think??

I am being pretty slow starting this morning... in definite need of a large cup of coffee!

1 comment: