Wednesday 16 June 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BRO!

I am Wirral bound this week for my brother 21st, so in between getting plenty of Lucy Jay work done I am going to be doing lots of eating, drinking and well celebrating!

So Lucy Jay this week...

This is where I will be working; as long as the the sun is shining, I have set up camp in my back garden and swapped my tea drinking for plenty of cold orange juice. I have devoted the week to designing... think fluresecent colours and shapes filled with plenty of patterns all with a collage twist.

When I was doing my final collection last year I came across a website call Volksfaden where I got most of my fabric from for my garments and the other day I sort of remembered about it, not that I had totally forgotten, but you know what I mean (!) and instantly fell back in love with the images they use to present their fabrics.

So in relation to my new designs, this is what had lead my to where I am going with my new designs. It is a site to definitely check out for anyone like myself who loves beautiful, bright printed fabrics.





No comments:

Post a Comment