Wednesday 23 June 2010

Sarah Patel's (S.P's) Photography Exhibition

Last weekend was a busy one... along with my brothers 21st birthday barbeque (picture below), eating and drinking copieus amounts of food I also went to the Manchester Met Exhibitions.

Sarah Patel who you may or may not remember did my photo shoot for my look book images back in March, so I was eager to go check out her work and it was great. The three main images focussed on the changing room, coachs office of a sports locker room. The misty light shining through the windows gave a very still and quite feeling to the pieces. What i liked about the first piece (on the far left) is the colours that cam though too, the reds and greens.



After working together on my look book we both have a few more projects together up our sleeves, so watch this space. In the meanwhile though check out some more of her work on her website.

Congratulations S.P. and have a great graduation!

1 comment: