Wednesday 9 June 2010

Antique Shops

As well as my scarves, I am currently working on a project on the side that I am aiming to get sorted by about October... yes I know it is aaaaaaages away however along with everything else I have to do I am doing it slowly but surely!

I do not want to give too much away until then, however what I will say is that I have been inspired by the image below and now am looking for some good antique/thrift shops in the London and Liverpool areas that are not too pricey. So if anyone has a heads up of somewhere that is worth a visit please drop me an email so I can stock up on lots of goodies... thanks for your help!

Also today... DIME CAKE, I am going crazy for it here! By cutting small slices it feels like I am not slowly eating it, when in fact I am in the process of demolishing it all, sooooo good though!

2 comments:

  1. where do you get dime cake from?! i want someeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lucy..it's laura from uni. Lovin' the scarves!! Just having a nosey at your website and saw this post, anyway.. i don't know how much vintage you need exactly..! but I was looking into this ages ago, and thought this might be of interest http://www.vintageclothingcompany.com/
    it's the POP boutique people + you can buy wholesale vintage clothing, so it's gonna be pretty cheap. I dunno what their minimums are, but it's based in Formby, so not too far from Liverpool! Anyway good luck with the scarves!! lookin graet :) and hope that's of some use to ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete