Monday 15 March 2010

Cupcakes/Portfolio/Cats/More Cupcakes/ More Portfolio

Yesterday myself and my friend Dan went to Notting Hill and paid a visit to the 'Humming Bird Bakery'... there was lot's of mmmmm's and arrrrrrr's and mmmmm's and then some more arrrrrr's coming from us both while we, well, pretty much demolished the cupcakes. Not sure how else the cakes can be described apart from... A-MAZING!



This week I am wanting to start putting together a portfolio of my Lucy Jay work that will include design ideas, photographs from the look book after the shoot next week and some mood boards of my inspirations. I always enjoy portfolio work because I quite like fafffing around on the computer with text, layouts, photos and all of that kind of stuff.

I have been doing some research for inspiration of layout and ideas for my portfolio when I come to presenting it. I came across the work of WAFA, this an acronym for We Are Fucking Awesome, which is very true, because their work is great. I love the collage style and the text with the photographs and how they are all built on top of one another.

I would like my portfolio itself to be less of the sketch book style that WAFA use, however their layout ideas with the combination of images and text have really given me some great ideas.







And helping me out today is Tiggy... my boyfriends sisters cat. She thinks walking over my laptop and jumping on my head is a great game. But she is too cute so I can't complain

No comments:

Post a Comment