Tuesday 9 March 2010

Great...

... check this out it is great.

Apart from watching videos on You Tube I have had a more productive day, honestly! I have been sourcing clothing samples for my photo shoot, which proved not to be as successful as I hoped; with all high-street stores being totally ruled out with lending me anything, I went to various vintage shops to tell them about the shoot and what I was doing, with some places being really interested whereas others not so much.

Despite all this, when I got back and I had a think about everything over my cup of tea, I came to the conclusion that in general the vintage clothes are not right for the style I am going for and therefore my look book. There may be the odd piece that will fit, so I do not want to the idea out totally, however need to really research exactly what pieces I want to avoid anymore time wasting and hopefully find a suitable boutique/shop that will be able to help me out.

On a better note, I got my business cards today and they look great! Check them out they are double sided...

And finally, I wanted to add a link to this song because it is great. Bit of a weekend tune, but thought I would throw it in there anyway. Hands In The Air by Girl Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment