Monday 8 March 2010

Monday

Good Monday Morning all... busy week ahead in Lucy Jay, I have got a lot of 'stuff' to organise, with my photo-shoot fast approaching, a look book needing to be produced there after, so preparation for that is on-going and just generally chasing up any loose ends and keeping myself organised along the way... I have planned a trip to Staples to buy files, it is serious business guys! So this is the plan:
  • Organise meeting for Wednesday to discuss website development,
  • Continue sourcing clothing samples for photo shoot,
  • Pick up business cards,
  • Layout and design research for Look Book,
  • Design Look Book,
  • File and organise all papers have accumulated up until now,
  • Gym?
And the most important thing of all that must under no circumstances be forgotten:
  • Mother Day Card and Present,
  • Remind brother that it is Mothers Day on Sunday and to get card and present.
And to keep me going this morning Tunng has put a spring in my step, it is a good sunny morning song and the album cover is pretty nice too!



No comments:

Post a Comment