Sunday 28 March 2010

(WOO!)

This week has been crazy busy with my photo shoot on Thursday and all the preparation leading up to it, but despite all of this, on the day everything went perfectly and the pictures look so good! They are in the process of being edited as we speak so I will be sure to post them up as soon as I get them at some point next week. I am so happy with them and can not wait to share them with everyone, I can then talk more about the shoot then and go into more detail with it all.


I would like to thank everyone who helped me on the day: Sarah, the brains behind it all and an amazing photographer, Jodie, the make-up artist whose talent I could not have been without on the day, her work made everything perfect and of course the model, Nomi, who looked beautiful in my scarves. I also want to thank my friend Rosie who came along to help me with the styling on the day. She was complaining that I have not mentioned her in my blog yet, or put up a picture of her... so here you go Rosie and thanks again you are the best!

Since then I have been working on a project on the side of Lucy Jay scarves, which I pretty much complete today, however I am going to keep you in suspense and reveal all about that in a few weeks when everything is totally complete... so keep your eyes peeled because it is really great and I have been so happy to work on it all the past few days.
The coming week it us a case of my website all being finalised which I can not wait for and continuing with my portfolio. I also am heading to America on Sunday night for my cousins wedding (WOO!) so preparation is all go for that, my mum is sitting by me writing what looks like a very long list as we speak.

1 comment: