Tuesday 2 March 2010

Thanks Girls!

Today I have have been sorting through everything on my laptop, yes exciting I know, but apparently 'my start up disk is full' which means deleting a lot of stuff I no-longer want. This post does get more interesting, I promise... just bare with me!


I came across the image above in one of my inspiration files and totally forgot I had saved it months ago. They are four really great images portraying scarves and how they can be worn, I am guessing from somewhere in the 1940's-50's era (I will have to confirm that with my nan, am pretty sure she will know!). I particularly love the bottom left image where the scarf has been turned into a halter neck top; really interesting idea, highlighting the versatility of scarves themselves.

The images also seem to have a lot of character and I like how they portray scarves in a really interesting and innovative way. It is a shame that I do not know the purpose of the images or publication they may have been used in.

The photographs have definitely got the cogs turning in my head and raised a few ideas. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment