Wednesday 31 March 2010

My Brother Owns 52 T-Shirts... Mental!

I have been working on my portfolio the past few weeks; I feel like I keep blogging about doing so and not really getting anywhere with it and not having anything to post to show you my progression. This is sort of true as I am progressing with it slowly but surely, however I have been side tracked by some really exciting projects Lucy Jay has coming up, I will let you know about them within the next few weeks, I am really excited about it all, but you just need to hold on until I can tell all.

In the meanwhile I wanted to post this selection of images; they are by one of my favourite photographers Ben Rayner whose work I have been following for a while now and was always inspired with at uni and these images always seem to crop up as a form of inspiration ever since then. I just love the retro prints and the idea that this guy (who I think is Ben Rayners friend) has a really cool collection of jumpers to document and has done so through these portrait photographs. They are a really nice selection of images, despite being very simple.




(Maybe I should do something similar with my brother... he brought home from uni the biggest bag of washing I have ever seen, of which consisted of 52 t-shirts... have you ever known anyone to own as many t-shirts as that, mental!)

No comments:

Post a Comment